Us Weekly has an affiliate partnership so that we may receive compensation for links to certain products and services.
Here it is! Nordstrom’s half-yearly sale has started now, and the sale is on now through June 4th. We’ve got up to 60% off on top brands like Free People, Nike and Topsshop – and markdowns on brands made by Nordstrom. Lots of shopping to do!
Some items are already on sale, so there’s no time to waste. Below we show you our 17 best fashion picks!
1. Our Absolute Favorite: How cute is this Free People Gardenia Eyelet Crop Top? If you prefer a low cut, you can wear it backwards. Was $98 now $74!
2. We also like: Say hello to your new everyday go-to: the Zella Scoop Neck Support T-Shirt, featuring a rack bra with removable cups. Originally $49, now starting at $22!
3. We cannot forget. This Vince Camuto Tunic Shirt is elegant and sophisticated as well as elegant and flattering. It used to be $79, but now you can grab it for $59!
4. Bonus: Multicolored for sale, this Nordstrom button-up is a sheer poplin piece that you can wear on its own or as a summer layer. Was $79 but now starts at $32!
5. Our Absolute Favorite: Going to a wedding, date night or formal gala? You won’t want to miss out on this Navy Eliza J Lace Layered Dress while it’s 50% off. Originally $228, now only $114.
6. We also like: Whether you’re getting ready for a picnic in the park or shopping downtown, you’ll want this Boden Cotton Blend Sundress in your closet. It used to be $98, but it’s down to $69!
7. We cannot forget. Wear it, wear it – just wear it everywhere. This Lost + Wander vase dress deserves attention. Was $128 now $64!
8. Bonus: Looking for something trendy, young and fun? Keep your eyes peeled on this BP. Printing net dress. Originally $39, now only $29!
9. Extra Credit: If you’re looking for something black-tie-approved, you won’t find a better deal and elegant design than this Lulus sequin one-shoulder dress. Full price is $88, but only $66 during the Nordstrom sale!
The lower part
10. Our Absolute Favorite: When it’s hot outside but you can’t (or don’t want to) wear shorts, get these breezy Caslon linen blend pants. They were $59, now $40!
11. We also like: Oh, how we love to grab a pair of high quality leggings on super sale. These Lab Betty Space Color Leggings were originally $108, but are now $54!
12. We cannot forget. Maxi skirts and skirts are trending right now, so obviously we’re all about this CeCe Smocked Tiered Maxi Skirt. It used to be $89, but now it’s $58!
13. Bonus: Shopping for shorts can be overwhelming, but we’re going to make it easy by hooking you up with these Topshop Roll Hem Mom Denim Shorts. Originally $58, now starting at $41!
14. Our absolute favorite: Instant obsession! How lucky is it that a popular colorway of these Nike Air Force 1 Shadow sneakers is on sale? It used to be $120, but now it’s $90!
15. We also like: If you don’t have a pair of shoes you absolutely love, this is the perfect time of year to change that. Check out these embroidered Dolce Vita Indy Sandals – marked down from $80 to $48 in four colors!
16. We cannot forget. Do you prefer shoes with heels? Well, you’re bound to fall in love with these Open Edit Stella Sandals. They were $70 but now they start at $35!
17. Bonus: Do you think we don’t wear UGG boots in the summer? Oh, think again! The navy blue shade of these UGG Ultra Mini Classic Boots has been reduced from $140 to $91!
Want something else? Browse the rest of Nordstrom’s Semi-Annual Sale here!
Sign up for our free, weekly newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more.
Not done shopping? Check out more of our favorite finds below.
This post comes from our Weekly Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as wedding guest dresses, bags, plus-size swimwear, women’s sneakers, bridal wear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. However, the selection of products and services is in no way intended to endorse either our weekly or the celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive free products from manufacturers to try. Additionally, the manufacturer of the products we write about receives compensation when you click on a weekly link and then purchase a product described in the article. This does not guide our decision to determine whether a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the ad sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!