Wednesday’s matchup between the Texas Tech Red Raiders (17-12) and the TCU Horned Frogs (7-20) at United Supermarkets Arena has a good chance of being a lopsided matchup, as our computer predicts a 72-60 final score. He likes Texas Tech to come out on top. Game time is 8:00pm on March 1st.
The Red Raiders come into this game coming off a 71-61 loss to Baylor on Saturday.
Texas Tech vs TCU Game Info
- When: Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at 8:00 PM in Ethiopia
- Where: United Supermarkets Arena in Lubbock, Texas
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Texas Tech vs TCU Score Prediction
Texas Tech 72, TCU 60
Texas Tech schedule analysis
- The Red Raiders posted their best win of the season 68-64 at home against the No. 19 Texas Longhorns on January 18th.
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, the Red Raiders are 4-7 (.364%) — tied for the 29th-most wins, but tied for the 44th-most losses.
Texas Tech 2022-23 Best Wins
- 86-85 at home against Colorado (No. 21/AP Poll) on Nov. 16
- 72-67 at Middle Tennessee (No. 25/AP Poll) on Nov. 25
- 78-68 at home against Kansas State (No. 64) on Feb. 5
- 85-65 on the road against Kansas State (No. 64) on January 14
- 69-68 at home against West Virginia (No. 80) on February 22
Watch college hoops on all your devices wirelessly with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Texas Tech Performance Insights
- The Red Raiders are outscored by 2.5 points per game (88th in college basketball scoring 70.1 points per game, giving up 67.6 per contest to rank 260th in college basketball) and have an overall +72 scoring differential.
- In conference games, Texas Tech averages fewer points per contest (68.8) than its overall average (70.1).
- The Red Raiders are averaging 70.9 points per game at home compared to 67.3 points per game on the road, a difference of 3.6 points per contest.
- Defensively, Texas Tech has played better at home this year, scoring 65.5 points per game compared to 72.0 in road games.
- The Red Raiders’ offense has been ineffective, allowing 67.3 points in their last 10 games compared to their average of 70.1 points on the season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. all rights reserved.